Anything is Possible with a Custom Concrete Pool
At KrisCo Aquatech Pools and Spas we design and build Free-form Natural style Swimming Pools and Spas as well as linear/geometric swimming pools in traditional styles as well as stunning “vanishing edge” styles.
Linear or geometric pools provide a sharp, clean look that may be accomplished with some combination of the following design styles and features:
A vanishing edge design will add a formal sophisticated look to any pool design. Lighter colored pool interior finishes will tend to provide a pool with a more traditional look while a darker interior finish may provide a more contemporary look. A formal/traditional pool may also be more appropriate if your landscaping selections have a fairly clean and formal style.
Free-form or natural looking swimming pools tend to have a more relaxed and natural look. This can be accomplished with some combination of the following styles and features:
- Clean straight lines
- A basic or combination of geometric shapes (squares, rectangles etc.)
- Concrete, brick, bluestone, flagstone decking
- Bull-nose pavers or tumbled edge coping at the pool edge
- Simple, clean, classic water features, deck jets and/or waterfalls
- Ceramic, glass or mosaic tile at the water-line
The natural looking pool is enhanced by lush and plentiful landscape and ground cover. Darker interior finishes will provide a natural “lagoon” type look. A beach entry is another great feature to consider that will add a natural look to the pool design.
- Free flowing rounded curves and natural shapes
- Concrete, brick, bluestone, flagstone or natural stone decking
- Use of natural or natural looking rocks or boulders
- Natural looking waterfalls, grottos and slides
- Natural looking water-line tile