- Clean straight lines
- A basic or combination of geometric shapes (squares, rectangles etc.)
- Concrete, brick, bluestone, flagstone decking
- Bull-nose pavers or tumbled edge coping at the pool edge
- Simple, clean, classic water features, deck jets and/or waterfalls
- Ceramic, glass or mosaic tile at the water-line
You love relaxing with your family in your bubbly hot tub while enjoying the greenery the Pacific Northwest has to offer. But if you want to keep enjoying your hot tub, you need to make sure the water stays clean and safe. This is particularly important in Washington State—the rain and pollen we get can change the water chemistry more frequently.
Here’s what you need to do to maintain good water quality in your spa.